To secure a lender who will collaborate with you for your economic development and community development requires building trust. Your choice in business partners truly matters to solidify a winning strategy for your government contract business. When we sit down with you to learn more about your specific financing needs, these are just a few of the topics we encourage you to explore with us:
· Are we offering lending products tailored to your unique business challenges, such as meeting your capital need during your initial 4-6 pay periods post award?
· Do our finance products help you implement your contract pipeline more effectively?
· Are we exploring lending solutions with you whether you are a start-up business or have won a new subcontract or prime contract?
· Are we flexible with equity contribution or using SBA loan products alongside other financing products/services?
· Are we ensuring you are receiving economic and commercial terms that make sense for you?
Live Oak Bank’s mission is to create an unprecedented banking experience for small business owners nationwide through service and technology. We understand the opportunities and challenges facing federal government contractors. Whether you’ve just been awarded a major contract and need working capital, need to refinance existing debt or decide to grow your firm through acquisition, we welcome the opportunity to learn more about your specific government contracting goals and how we can partner with you.
Managing Director, Government Contracting